100 ft 2020 Ocean Alexander 100
This 100 Ocean Alexander “Phill’s AutoSea” is shining example of how a yacht of this pedigree should be owned and maintained. This stunning yacht is turnkey and ready for her next owner, the engines and generators have low hours and are up to date on all services. She features a large country kitchen, 4 staterooms with full beam mid ship master stateroom plus three additional spacious guest staterooms forward.
As you move up the winding staircase you’re met with the Sky lounge, a luxurious entertaining area where sunsets and sunrises can fill the huge windows and immerse you and your guests in the wonders of nature. Walk up bar with refrigeration, ice maker, large drop-down TV and day head make the Skylounge a place of total comfort and relaxation. Aft of the Skylounge you will find a spacious flybridge with a large wet bar, electric BBQ grill, dining table, additional seating aft, and removable sun sails for shade.
Please call for additional information.
- Sidepower Vector fin (DAME 2013 award winner) w/ zero speed stabilization
- Bow and stern thrusters
- Shore power converter package (Annual service completed May 2022)
- Complete Garmin electronic package
- Wide-spanning sky lounge w/ large windows offering panoramic views
- Low engine hours (160) MTU 12V 2000
- Extended Brunswick Passport Premier warranty until 12/20/2025
- Only OA 100 w/ factory installed hydraulic swim platform
- William's 505 diesel jet tender
- Diesel fuel line w/ hand pump installed in lazarette for tender
- Plug in engine wired remote at aft deck & flybridge/skylounge
- High output underwater lights (10)
- Portuguese fly
- Day head on main deck and sky lounge
- New cutlass and shaft bearings.
- New shaft seals.
- New shaft logs.
- New zincs as needed.
- New bottom paint, one full coat and one additional coat on all areas that sun will accelerate growth.
- New prop speed on shafts and props.
- Props were sent out for balancing.
- Shafts were sent out for balancing.
- Shafts were cladded on the coupler end.
- Bottom painted bow and stern thrusters.
- Hot coated the struts and rudders with bottom paint.
- Full wire wheel of the armature for the swim platform to re-epoxy coat and barrier coat then bottom paint.
- Inspected for serviceability rudder post seals and stabilizers, all found to be good working order.
- Added a second thru hull and sea strainer for the AC system with a Y-valve. Added this to ensure never having to have the system down to clean sea strainers with guests onboard.
- The swim platform hydraulic hoses all were replaced along with all fittings on the rams.
- The Atlas power converter was serviced in accordance to the manufacturers recommendation at 2 years.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Chesapeake Yacht Center is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by .
- Boat NamePhill's AutoSea
- Model Year2020
- LOA100 ft
- Engines Total Power3,840 hp
- Number of Engines2
- Engine BrandMtu
- Engine Model12V 2000
- Engine TypeInboard
- Engine Power1920|horsepower
- Engine Fuel Typediesel