72 ft 2014 Ocean Alexander 72 Pilothouse
$2,675,000Gig Harbor, WAUS
This stunning Ocean Alexander 72 Pilothouse turns heads wherever she goes. Her quality, durability, and craftmanship is evident from her exterior right down to the cedar-lined closets in the staterooms.
She features three staterooms plus crew quarters with a private access to the incredible full beam master suite. She has an island galley layout with companion seating to port of her spacious bridge area in the pilothouse. Her large Salon features a wet bar and a TV that recesses into the cabinetry when not in use to take advantage of the wonderful views while cruising or at anchor.
Aft through the electric sliding Salon door you will find a comfortable built-in table and seating area that is a favored spot for covered Al Fresco dining. Wide walkaround side decks bring you to pilothouse access doors on both sides and a built-in sun lounge on the bow. The flybridge features two STIDD captains chairs with additional built-in seating and a bar area with a BBQ and ice maker.
Check out our walk-through video for a more in depth look! (be sure to watch in 1080p HD).
Notable Features and Upgrades:680 hours on her 1150hp CAT C-18's 620 hours on dual Kohler 23KW gensets Fresh bottom Paint and all new zincs in November 2020 Yacht Controller remote docking system 25hp Hydraulic bow thruster and 15hp hydraulic stern thruster Aft deck docking station 2018 14' Novurania tender with 60hp Yamaha outboard Steelhead 1500lb Davit with power rotation (3) 17" Garmin 8617 series screens in the PH helm (new in 2017) (2) 17" Garmin 8617 series screens on the FB helm (new in 2017) WesMar stabilizer system Autopilot New HD Satellite TV system in 2019 900 GPD Sea Recovery water maker Dometic reverse cycle heating and cooling Side-by-side Maytag washer and dryer units Grohe fixtures Satin finish on interior woodwork Granite countertops Trash compactor and much more...
The 72 Pilothouse from Ocean Alexander. More beam. More living options. A more modern hull that gives you better speed with less fuel burn. The 72 Pilothouse is a take on an Ocean Alexander classic. Our continuing obsession with engineering, safety and performance is evident all over it. We've added some intriguing choices that will have you drooling over your master stateroom, with it's a private staircase entry, and a massive shower room.
- Vinylester resin infusion hull, deck, bulkheads and floor construction
- Reinforced collision bulkhead
- Exterior painted surface, with professional grade Alexseal polyurethane paint
- Marine grade aluminum structural beams integrated into the hull and deck
- Cross-knit directional carbon fiber added in high stress areas for integrity and torsional strength
- solid hull bottom
- Stand up engine room with Twin 1150hp Caterpillar engines
- Ample access for service and maintenance
- Electronic engine controls
- Dometic reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Delta-T intake / exhaust fans with de-mister
- Hydraulic thrusters, stabilizers, and windlass
- Dual 23KW Kohler gensets with approx. 620 hours
- Oversized Bronze propeller shaft V-struts
- Muir VWCLP3500 hydraulic windlass
- Chain counter at PH and FB
- Ocean Alexander "dry bilge ventilation system with dedicated exhaust to keep bilges dry and mildew free
- Steelhead 1500lb hydraulic/electric davit with power rotation
- Fire suppression system in engine room
- Kahlenberg HD horn system
- Garmin 8617 series electronic package with 17" screens
- Garmin HD 6' 6kw open array radar
- Furuno Auto pilot
- (2) ICOM VHF radios with redundant hand held VHF system
- Garmin GSD25 black box sounder
- Garmin Panpotix w/PS51 transducer for forward looking sonar
- Garmin GT41 CHIRP transducer
- Garmin AIS600 with NMEA GPS
- Engine room and aft deck camera system
- Ritchie Compass
- Maretron System with anchor watch remote panel in master stateroom
- 60 amp battery charger for house and engine start banks
- Iso-boost package for both shore power cords
- (2) 50 amp shore power cords with Glendenning cable master cord reels
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Chesapeake Yacht Center is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by .
- Model72 Pilothouse
- Model Year2014
- LOA72 ft
- Engines Total Power2,300 hp
- Number of Engines2
- Engine BrandCaterpillar
- Engine ModelC18
- Engine TypeInboard
- Engine Power1150|horsepower
- Engine Fuel Typediesel