ABOUT THE SIRENA 88
As a yacht suitable to take her owner and guests anywhere they wish to go, the Sirena 88 is truly an evolution of the designs used on her smaller sisters: her low-resistance, seakindly hull design brings efficient performance from her highest speeds to a long-range displacement cruise. Designed for dynamic stabilization and offshore passages, the yacht is meant to make the most of her cruising speed range of 2,000 nautical miles.
This yacht takes cruising seriously and is ready for the longest legs her owner and guests can plan for, with social spaces inside and out, as well as private accommodations fitted out for rest and personal time. Technical considerations made their way into this globetrotting design, where a dedicated bridge and engineering spaces gives the crew a true work areas set apart from the owner’s party, all the better to keep the yacht running smoothly and keep all aboard comfortable and relaxed.
Sirena Yachts create a welcoming vibe that says get comfortable from the moment the owner, family, and friends step aboard. Each person relates to the onboard spaces on their own terms for a unique, shared onboard experience.
Making the effort to reconnect is always worthwhile—whether it’s with a loved one, with the sea, or with yourself. Make the time, and a Sirena yacht will provide the space, and the place.
At Sirena Yachts, we consider how we use interior spaces, and eliminate all the ways they impinge on our comfort through good design. From large windows to lines of sight, it all works.
Full devotion towards creating incomparable as well as sensational living spaces has enabled us to design every inch of this boat as livable and memorable.
ADVANCED DUAL MODE HULL TECHNOLOGY
The new dual mode hull generation ensures smooth navigation and excellent sea keeping, this state of the art hull design provides less water resistance on hull which enduces high efficiency thus, lower consumption, long range with a planning mode offering high top speed.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY CARBON TECH
Hybrid carbon fiber lamination is applied to the superstructure, with this unique system, we have taken the centre of gravity to a lower position for an excellent seakeeping.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY SOUND INSULATION
– Plenum box analysis and design accordingly to decrease air conditioner noise
– Equipment base analysis and design accordingly in order to decrease vibrational noise of the equipment, special elastic vibration mounts
– Flexible coupling between engine and shaft in order to decrease structure born noise
– Floating floor in cabins to decrease structure born noise, box-in-box insulation to separate the interior from structure
Sirena 88 Video Gallery
Sirena 78 Specifications
- Length Overall LOA (Incl. Swim Platform excl. anchor roller) 26,81 m / 88'
- Hull Length 23,95 m / 78' 7"
- Beam 7,1 m / 23' 2"
- Draft 1,84 m / 6'
- Loaded Displacement 100 tonnes / 200,000 lbs
- Light Displacement 84 tonnes / 168,000 lbs
- Max Speed 25 kts
- Cruising Speed 16 kts
- Economy Cruising Speed 9 kts
- Range 9 kts 2290 nm
- Engines 2 x MAN V12 1,550 HP
- Fuel Capacity Diesel 12000l / 3170 gal
- Freshwater Capacity 2400 l / 634 gallons
- Holding Tank Capacity 1040 l / 274 gallons
- Gray Water Capacity 1070 l / 282 gallons
- Cabins 5 standard + 2 (10 + 3)
- Alternate Cabin Selection 4 standard + 2 (8 + 3)
- Hull Type Semi Displacement
- Naval Architecture Frers Naval Architecture & Engineering