ABOUT THE SIRENA 68
The goal of the Sirena 68 hull design was to offer efficiency at speeds ranging from long-range cruising to planing. A slippery hull with minimal appendage drag gave the range numbers we were looking for, while optional power choices increase the top end.
The shape of the hull also creates interior volume that changes the onboard experience for the owners and their guests. Anyone who sets foot on this yacht will find space to allow gatherings of large groups together, as on the flying bridge, the aft deck area, or the saloon, or even the foredeck, where the light and shadow, breezes and views combine to elevate the experience offer a real change of perspective.
Add to that a clean design for the accommodations, with the lines that do exactly what is necessary and provide a framework where owner and guests can create moments of living well. The design proves itself from every angle, inside and out.
Bold is Beautiful
The Sirena 68 may shape one’s expectations of what a cruising yacht can be, only to summarily exceed each of them, one by one.
Here’a a recipe for an adventure: Gather the right collection of personalities on Sirena 68, mix in some expectations, and then create a scenario where this cast of characters can reflect on what’s happening, and how it’s changing them.
The collective comfort and well-being of all those aboard is taken with the utmost seriousness on the Sirena 68, a yacht built to take her owner and guests across the sea with style and grace.
The light, airy material and color choices of this design soothe the senses and invite the environment in. The indoor/outdoor feeling seems to disappear due to the natural transition of sunlight and indoor experience. The pale and light gray colors almost give you a ZEN-like feeling… The tranquility of the color scheme brings peace and contemplation. At the same time, it challenges you to go out and explore…
Sirena 68 Video Gallery
Sirena 68 Specifications
- Length Overall LOA (Incl. Swim Platform excl. anchor roller) 21,4 m / 70'
- Hull Length 19,9 m / 65' 4"
- Beam 5,9 m / 19' 4"
- Draft 1,3 m / 4' 3"
- Loaded Displacement 47 tonnes / 103,617 lbs
- Light Displacement 39 tonnes / 87,082 lbs
- Height Above Waterline (without equipment on top) 20' 8"
- Max Speed Volvo D13 900 HP x 2 26 kts
- Max Speed Volvo D13 1000 HP x 2 (optional power) 28 kts
- Cruising Speed 16 kts
- Consumption at Cruising Speed 130 l/hr / 34 gal/hr
- Economy Cruising Speed 10 kts
- Consumption at Economy Cruising Speed 38 l/hr / 10 gal/hr
- Range 10 kts 1,200 nm
- CE Category A
- Fuel Capacity Diesel 5250l / 1387 gal
- Freshwater Capacity 1400 l / 370 gallons
- Holding Tank Capacity 400 l / 105 gallons
- Gray Water Capacity 400 l / 105 gallons
- Cabins 3 standard + 1 (optional crew cabin)
- Berths 6 + (2 crews)
- Heads 4 + 1 (crew head)
- Hull Type Semi Displacement
- Naval Architecture Frers Naval Architecture & Engineering