ABOUT THE SIRENA 58
The Sirena 58 is designed to perform efficiently at a wide range of speeds, with a displacement mode that allows extensive range for long cruising legs, but also a planing speed that allows faster cruising speeds to optimize time. With comparatively low fuel consumption, we have created a hull that can take her owners on long passages, and the stability and comfortable ride means they will enjoy the voyage.
The volume of the hull is quite large for her LOA, and lets us use the available space to create a more open layout than is common on a boat of this size, with lines of sight and headroom to reflect that of a much larger yacht. The result is a combination of clean lines and airy spaces that helps to focus the mind and as it relaxes the body.
Go Further, Go Faster
The Sirena 58 brings together unmatched interior volume with a hull that can provide impressive speed when needed, or efficient cruising and exceptional range. The Sirena 58 lets her owner shape the onboard experience, whether it’s an extended cruise bringing family to new destinations beyond the horizon, a long weekend to a favorite nearby port, or something in between.
With airy and bright spaces built for real people to live comfortably, the Sirena 58 may just reinvent the way yachtsmen think about their time on the water. The Sirena 58 is a yacht that delivers a refined experience for owners that understand what they want. The design has a timeless look, with clean, shippy lines, and offers efficient performance at a range of speeds that add cruising versatility—go for an afternoon, a weekend, or a week. The seakindly ride and comfort features will make even the most sophisticated guests want to spend more time aboard, enjoying the fine craftsmanship and amenities as they cruise from port to anchorage.
Sirena 58 Video Gallery
Sirena 58 Specifications
- Length Overall LOA (Incl. Swim Platform excl. anchor roller) 18,58 m / 61'
- Hull Length 17,18 m / 56' 4"
- Beam 5,36 m / 17' 7"
- Draft 1,24 m / 4' 1"
- Loaded Displacement (Volvo D11) 34,5 tonnes / 76,280 lbs
- Loaded Displacement (Volvo D13) 36 tonnes / 79,370 lbs
- Light Displacement (Volvo D11) 28 tonnes / 61,730 lbs
- Light Displacement (Volvo D13) 29,5 tonnes / 65,040 lbs
- Max Speed Volvo D11 28 kts
- Max Speed Volvo D8 25 kts
- Cruising Speed 16 kts
- Economy Cruising Speed 10 kts
- CE Category A
- Fuel Capacity Diesel 3600l / 950 gal
- Freshwater Capacity 800 l / 210 gallons
- Holding Tank Capacity 450 l / 120 gallons
- Gray Water Capacity 225 l / 60 gallons
- Cabins 3 standard + 1 (optional crew cabin)
- Berths 6 + (1 crew)
- Heads 3 + 1 (crew head)
- Hull Type Semi Displacement
- Naval Architecture Frers Naval Architecture & Engineering