ABOUT THE SIRENA 48
The Sirena 48 takes the luxury of choice to a new level for a yacht in this size range. The design offers deck space and creative use of its hull volume to offer comfort for a large group of guests for a day cruise, while the accommodations can readily welcome family and friends for an extended cruise.
The hull design creates the same luxury of choice, with available speeds offering a bracing cruise to a secluded cove for exploring and a swim, and a prompt return to port, while an efficient slow cruise makes longer voyaging across blue water a welcome respite from the concerns of daily life.
WAKE UP AND DREAM YOUR VOYAGE
It begins in the moonlight: Sometimes it’s a gleam, and other times it’s a flash, gone as quickly as it arrived. Still, you know you saw it. Is it the reflection of a deep and undeniable desire starting to grow in your heart? Are you drawn to push yourself farther and bring along others in ways you never dreamed before? The yacht takes shape before your very eyes. Wake up and Dream Your Voyage.
Sirena 48 Video Gallery
Sirena 48 Specifications
- Length Overall LOA (Incl. Swim Platform excl. anchor roller) 15,96 m / 52' 3"
- Hull Length 13,79 m / 45' 3"
- Beam 4,93 m / 16' 2"
- Draft 1,2 m / 3' 11"
- Loaded Displacement (Cummins QSB 6.7) 24,2 tonnes / 53,351 lbs
- Loaded Displacement (Volvo D8) 24,6 tonnes / 54,233 lbs
- Light Displacement (Cummins QSB 6.7) 20,6 tonnes / 45,415 lbs
- Light Displacement (Volvo D8) 21 tonnes / 46,297
- Max Speed Cummins QSB 6.7 23.5 kts
- Max Speed Volvo D8 26 kts
- CE Category B
- Fuel Capacity Diesel 1900l / 500 gal
- Freshwater Capacity 600 l / 158 gallons
- Holding Tank Capacity 300 l / 80 gallons
- Gray Water Capacity 240 l / 63 gallons
- Cabins 3 standard + 1 (optional crew cabin)
- Berths 6 + (1 crew)
- Heads 2 + 1 (crew head)
- Hull Type Semi Displacement
- Naval Architecture German Frers