X60, THE ART OF CREATING WELL-BEING ON BOARD
Voluminous living spaces, natural light, easy flow of movement on board: these core concepts have guided the design process for the new X60. Her architectural statement, redistributed space, multiple zones for relaxation, and exceptional level of comfort on board make the X60 the worthy heiress of the X70, flagship of the line.
Designed for smooth, harmonious cruising, her design features a seamless connection with the sea. Entirely open, the “infinity cockpit” affords an incredible view of the ocean and easy access to the salon through a large electric sliding glass door.
Prestige Yachts X60 Videos
Prestige Yachts X60 Specifications
- Engines Cummins 2 x QSC 8.3 600 Hp Zeus
- Fuel Capacity 2200 l / 581 US gal
- Length 18.7 m/ 61’4”
- Max people 6+1
- Certification B12-C14
- Cruising Speed 20 kts
- Hull Length 16.44 m / 53'11"
- Hull Beam 4.84 m / 15'11"
- Draft 1.35 m / 4'5"
- Max Air Draft 8.47 m / 27’9"
- Light Displacement 22783 kg / 50228 Lbs
- Displacement Full Charge 28924 kg / 63776 Lbs
- Water Tank Capacity 760 l / 201 US gal
- Hot Boiler Capacity 60 l / 16 US gal
- Holding Tank capacity 170 l / 45 US gal + Additional 88 l / 23 US gal
- Max Speed 25 kts
- Range at cruising speed 260NM
- Platform max load 300 kg/ 661 lbs
- AC Tropical 72000 BTU
- Headroom Saloon 225 cm
- Headroom Galley 200 cm
- Headroom fwd cabin 201 cm
- Headroom aft cabin 192 cm
- Headroom 3rd cabin 201 cm
- Cabins 3 + skipper
- Berths 6 + 1
- Generator 13.5 kVA
- Architect J&J Design / JP Concepts/ garroni Design