This new model has inherited the strengths of her predecessor, yet she also features her own innovations. The true PRESTIGE spirit can be felt in this ingenious, top-of-the-line model.
In a pure, dynamic style, the PRESTIGE 520 offers multiple zones for relaxing in comfort. First, we have the XXL Flybridge, unique on a motor yacht of 52 feet!
Life on board is easy, enhanced by numerous clever details. Conducive to relaxation, the L-shaped saloon includes an immense integrated storage locker. Intensely bright, the inviting saloon evokes a sense of well-being. Facing sofas and a modular cockpit bench seat, which can pivot to face the saloon, create the perfect space for entertaining.
Extremely large windows contribute to the soft, warm atmosphere on the interior, while offering unimpeded visibility.
Boattest.com Prestige 520 Test Video
Boattest.com Prestige 520 Features Video
Prestige 520 Motor Yacht Specifications
- Engines 2 x VOLVO IPS600 - 2 x 435 Hp
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 x 650 l / 2 x 172 US gal
- Length 16.1 m/ 52’9”
- Max people 6+1
- Certification B12/C14
- Cruising Speed 22 kts
- Draft - 1.05 m / 3'5"
- Light Displacement 14100 kg / 31086 Lbs
- Displacement Full Charge 19862 kg / 43788 Lbs
- Water Tank Capacity 640 l / 169 US gal
- Max Speed 26 kts
- Maximum Speed Consumption 169 l/h
- Range at Cruising Speed 212NM
- AC Mediterranean 55000 BTU
- AC Tropical 67000 BTU
- Headroom Saloon 206 cm
- Headroom Galley 209 cm
- Headroom fwd cabin 191 cm
- Headroom aft cabin 210 cm
- Headroom 3rd cabin 200 cm
- Cabins 3 + skipper
- Berths 6 + 1
- Architect Prestige Engineering Dept / Garroni Design / JP Concepts