On the exterior, she features the signature style of the latest PRESTIGE Yachts, with an expanded, continuous line of windows in the hull. This Flybridge integrates the concept of the L-shaped cockpit, which allows for maximum use of space. Transformable into a very large aft sundeck, this cockpit can also house a fully equipped skipper cabin.
The contemporary layout of the exterior galley located to the aft opens onto an immense swim platform. The very comfortable Flybridge is an invitation to complete relaxation.
On board, everything has been optimised to offer unequalled space and comfort. Combining the design talents of Garroni Design and JP Concepts, this Flybridge meets all the latest requirements and boasts all the benefits of a true Prestige Yacht.
Prestige 460 Motor Yacht Video Gallery
Prestige 460 Motor Yacht Specifications
- Engines IPS 600 2 X 345 Hp / IPS500 2 x 370 Hp
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1240 l / 328 US gal
- Length 14.29 m/ 46’10”
- Max people 6
- Certification B10-C12
- Crusing Speed 24 kts
- Hull Length 12.54 m / 41'1"
- Hull Beam 4.25 m / 13'11"
- Draft 1.05 m / 3'5"
- Max Air Draft 5.35 m / 17'6"
- Light Displacement 12413 kg / 27366 Lbs
- Displacement Full Charge 17359 kg / 38250 Lbs
- Water Tank Capacity 400 l / 106 US gal
- Hot Boiler Capacity 40 l / 11 US gal
- Holding Tank capacity 120 l / 32 US gal
- Max Speed 32 kts
- Range at cruising speed 212NM
- Cruising Speed Consumption 98 l/h
- Platform max load 230 kg/ 507 lbs
- Air Conditioning Mediterranean 42000 BTU
- AC Tropical 54000 BTU
- Headroom Saloon 200 cm
- Headroom Galley 197 cm
- Headroom fwd cabin 195 cm
- Headroom aft cabin 212 cm
- Cabins 2 + skipper
- Berths 6
- Generator 9 kVA
- Architect Prestige Eng Dept / JP Concepts/ garroni Design