Boasting all the latest innovations of the brand, this sporty version integrates the concept that is so dear to PRESTIGE.
With her remarkable sporty look, the PRESTIGE 460 S benefits from an incomparable design, open to the exterior.
Adaptable to suit your needs, the large opening sunroof and immense sliding glass door aft can be used to modulate the living space. The PRESTIGE 460 S allows one to enjoy an enhanced exterior space when fully opened and a more protected living space when closed.
It is worth noting the enhanced modular design, featuring the new L-shaped cockpit, which transforms into a very large sundeck.
Prestige 460S Motor Yacht Specifications
- Engines Volvo 2 x IPS 500 (D6- 370CV/ HP) / Volvo 2 x IPS 600 (D6- 435 CV/ HP)
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1240 l / 328 US gal
- Length 14.29 m/ 46’10”
- Max people 6
- Certification B10-C12
- Cruising Speed 25 kts
- Hull Length 12.54 m / 41'1"
- Hull Beam 4.25 m / 13'11"
- Draft 1.05 m / 3'5"
- Max Air Draft 4.73 m / 15'6"
- V Deadrise 17”
- Light Displacement 12413 kg / 27366 Lbs
- Displacement Full Charge 17359 kg / 38250 Lbs
- Water Tank Capacity 400 l / 106 US gal
- Hot Boiler Capacity 40 l / 11 US gal
- Holding Tank capacity 120 l / 32 US gal
- Max Speed 33 kts
- Range at cruising speed 230NM
- Platform max load 230 kg/ 507 lbs
- Air Conditioning Mediterranean 42000 BTU
- AC Tropical 54000 BTU
- Headroom Saloon 200 cm
- Headroom Galley 197 cm
- Headroom fwd cabin 195 cm
- Headroom aft cabin 212 cm
- Cabins 2 + skipper
- Berths 2
- Generator 9 kVA
- Architect Prestige Eng Dept / JP Concepts/ garroni Design