PREMIUM DAY BOATING AT ITS BEST
Responsive, powerful, and stable, the DB/43 proves very safe and easy to handle. A pleasure to drive, this model lives up to the image projected by its dynamic silhouette.
Entrusted to Italian designer, Camillo Garroni, the design of this outboard model features a streamlined profile and superior comfort on board.
With its clever, open design, the new DB/43 is made for sharing memorable moments aboard. The DB/43 has a spacious, open deck plan with a expansive aft swim platform and two opening side terraces, allowing you to create a true Beach Club vibe. Dive in!
DB/43 Video Gallery
- Length - Inboard Version 42'9"
- Length - Outboard Version 45'8"
- Beam 12'6"
- Draft 3'1"
- Fuel Capacity Diesel 2 x 400L/106gal - Gas: 3 x 430L/114gal
- Freshwater Capacity 66 gallons
- Holding Tank Capacity
- Inboard Engine Option 2 x Volvo D6 - 380 HP Joystick
- Outboard Engine Option 3 x Mercury Verado 350 HP Joystick
- Bridge Clearance
- Cabins 2
- Berths 5 / 7
- Heads 1 or 2