ABOUT THE SIRENA 78
The Sirena 78 offers creative enhancements that signal an even more rapid evolution of design and innovation to improve the on-the-water experience. She effectively advances the idea of the cruising yacht by delivering a combination of interior comfort and a wide range of efficient performance. Her construction and finish meet at the intersection of advanced technology and craftsmanship, just as they did for her stablemates in the Sirena line, and yet the Sirena 78 takes next-generation thinking into every curve and corner of her design. It starts with the design, which boasts several options for the flybridge, a feature that has evolved as a hallmark element of the line. The flybridge is a key element on nearly all Sirenas, thanks to the space and views it makes available, as well as the overhang that provides delightful shade for the afterdeck.
THE LUXURY OF CHOICE
The Sirena 78 takes the flybridge several steps further into the concept, and it starts with enormous windows that allow the natural light and views, yet block wind, spray, and weather. First off, there’s the luxury of choice: Owners can opt for an open flybridge, a semi-enclosed one, or a fully enclosed design, and each offer specific attributes.
Making the effort to reconnect is always worthwhile—whether it’s with a loved one, with the sea, or with yourself. Make the time, and a Sirena yacht will provide the space, and the place.
At Sirena Yachts, we consider how we use interior spaces, and eliminate all the ways they impinge on our comfort through good design. From large windows to lines of sight, it all works.
The light honey-colored wood and soft semi-gloss lacquer embrace you as you enter the salon. This warm and inviting atmosphere makes you feel right at home. Accents of cognac leather complete the warm and inviting look, creating the perfect atmosphere for making memories on the water with family and close friends.
The light, airy material and color choices of this design soothe the senses and invite the environment in. The indoor/outdoor feeling seems to disappear due to the natural transition of sunlight and indoor experience.
The pale and light gray colors almost give you a ZEN-like feeling…. The tranquility of the color scheme brings peace and contemplation. At the same time, it challenges you to go out and explore…
Sirena 78 Video Gallery
Sirena 78 Specifications
- Length Overall LOA (Incl. Swim Platform excl. anchor roller) 25 m / 82'
- Hull Length 22,10 m / 72' 5"
- Beam 6,5 m / 21' 3"
- Draft 1,77 m / 5' 10"
- Loaded Displacement 87 tonnes / 191,802 lbs
- Light Displacement 75,3 tonnes / 150,600 lbs
- Height Above Waterline (without equipment on top) 6,9 m / 21.4'
- Max Speed Standard Engines (2 x MAN V12 1400 HP) 23 kts
- Cruising Speed Standard Engines 16 kts
- Economy Cruising Speed 10 kts
- Range 10 kts 1,550 nm
- Engine Option One 2 x MAN V12 1,550 HP
- Engine Option Two 2 x MAN V12 1,800 HP
- CE Category A
- Fuel Capacity Diesel 9000l / 2377 gal
- Freshwater Capacity 1800 l / 475 gallons
- Holding Tank Capacity 800 l / 210 gallons
- Gray Water Capacity 800 l / 210 gallons
- Cabins 4 standard + 1 (optional crew cabin)
- Berths 8 + (3 crews)
- Heads 4 + 1 (crew head)
- Hull Type Semi Displacement
- Naval Architecture Frers Naval Architecture & Engineering