Balanced forms and overall expression affirm power and security. The Flybridge of the PRESTIGE 500 is the point of pride of the boat, with a unique size for a motor yacht of 50’.
Her interior layout features two concepts that define her personality: an immense living space on a single level, benefitting from a spacious integrated galley that services both the interior and exterior, and her owner’s suite bathed in light by two large panoramic windows, with an independent access and a very large adjoining head and shower compartment.
A great success, and equipped with a propulsion pod, this PRESTIGE has won more awards than any 50-footer in the world!
Prestige 500 Motor Yacht Specifications
- Engines VOLVO IPS 600 / 2 x 435 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1300 l / 343 US gal
- Length 15.2 m/ 49’10”
- Max people 6
- Certification B12-C14
- Cruising Speed 24 kts
- Hull Length 14.92 m / 48'11"
- Draft 1.05 m / 3'5"
- Light Displacement 14100 kg / 31085 Lbs
- Water Tank Capacity 636 l / 168 US gal
- Max Speed 29 kts
- Range at cruising speed 250NM
- Cruising Speed Consumption 130 l/h
- Air Conditioning Mediterranean 49000 BTU
- Cabins 3
- Berths 6
- Generator 11 KW - 230 V / 13.5 KW - 115 V
- Architect J & J Design - Garroni Design - JP Concepts