Step aboard where a calm sanctuary awaits, created through elegant simplicity and luxurious finishes. The three beautifully crafted cabins comfortably sleep six and include the full beam master stateroom – with makeup vanity or study – and a third cabin with side by side single beds that can be converted to a double. The versatility and clever use of space is highlighted with the addition of an optional fold out bed on the flybridge bringing the total guest accommodation to eight. Together with a beautifully appointed aft galley equipped with Miele appliances and large pantry, you’ll want for nothing when entertaining or during long stays abroad.
Outside enjoy a large storage space at the back of the boat which is perfect for a tender and all the water toys you could want. The cockpit is accessed from both sides with openings to the hydraulic swim platform (optional) and because of the large beam the space is substantial.
Encompassing all its Maritimo lineage is known for, you will enjoy wide walk around decks, an internal staircase to fully enclosed flybridge, extended aft balcony and sun roof. Coupled with Maritimo’s inherent strength and offshore capabilities, the Maritimo M59 will intuitively cut through the water in perfect motion.
Maritimo M59 Specifications
- Length Overall 17.98 m / 59'
- Hull Length 17.68 m / 58'
- Beam 5.46 m / 17'11"
- Draft 1.225 m / 4'0"
- Dry Weight 27,000 kg / 59,500 lbs
- Fuel Capacity 4,400 l / 1,162 US Gal
- Water Capacity 700 l / 185 US Gal
- Holding Tank Capacity 300 l / 80 US Gal
- Sleeping Cabins 3 Standard
- Sleeping Capacity 6 Standard / 8 Optional
- Engines (Standard) 2 x D11 725HP VOLVO
- Generator Cummins - Onan 17.5 kW 60Hz