A fine balance of power and play, the new Maritimo M55 fuses the latest advancements in nautical technology and design with the iconic features of Maritimo’s M-Series models of the past. Australian built, it’s sharpened exterior design, extensive entertainment areas, and high performance reset the international standard for long-range cruising motor yachts.
Inspired by the lessons learned to create a class-leading, enduring line of blue water motor yachts for tough Australian conditions, our experienced team of maritime designers and skilled craftspeople have developed a fresh take on how a flybridge motor yacht should perform and feel.
As soon as you step aboard the new M55 you will appreciate the Maritimo difference and you will be immediately captivated by its space – easily accommodating your family in style, safety and comfort. A fully enclosed climate-controlled flybridge sky lounge with internal staircase access provides the essential comfort needed for long-range cruising and passage making.
Maritimo Factory Visit
Maritimo M55 Specifications
- Length Overall 17.27 m / 56' 8"
- Hull Length 17.12 m / 56' 2"
- Beam 5.23 m / 17' 2"
- Draft 1.4 m / 4' 6"
- Dry Weight 27,000 kg / 59,525 lbs
- Fuel Capacity 4,550 l / 1,200 US Gal
- Water Capacity 750 l / 198 US Gal
- Holding Tank Capacity 300 l / 79 US Gal
- Sleeping Cabins 3 Standard
- Sleeping Capacity 6 Standard
- Engines (Standard) 2 x D11 670HP VOLVO
- Generator Cummins - Onan 21.5 kW 60Hz