Step aboard the Maritimo M54 and you will notice the wide walk around decks and enlarged cockpit with bi-fold doors which brings the saloon closer than ever. The aft galley design incorporates a full-size fridge and a well-appointed pantry, ideal for easy entertaining.
Incorporating a full beam master suite with an abundance of storage in drawers, hanging lockers and underneath the master bed. The mezzanine level above the master has lockers, drawers, a full-length mirror and vanity, ensuring ultimate convenience for all occasions. Your guests are comfortably accommodated in a forward guest suite, bunks to starboard and a day head easily accessed by both areas.
The air-conditioned, fully enclosed flybridge is a skipper’s dream capable of fitting three 15” navigation screens. The crew can be accommodated in the optional second helm seat and side lounge, or if preferred, a double helm seat.
Walk aft on the flybridge and you will be surprised by the size of the balcony, a large and versatile space for entertaining, relaxing and taking in your stunning surrounds.
Maritimo M54 Specifications
- Length Overall 16.505 m / 54'2"
- Hull Length 16.275 m / 53'5"
- Beam 5.08 m / 16'8"
- Draft 1.225 m / 4'0"
- Dry Weight 22,000 kg / 48,500 lbs
- Fuel Capacity 3,800 l / 1,003 US Gal
- Water Capacity 800 l / 211 US Gal
- Holding Tank Capacity 300 l / 79 US Gal
- Sleeping Cabins 3 Standard
- Sleeping Capacity 6 Standard
- Engines (Standard) 2 x D11 670HP VOLVO
- Generator Cummins - Onan 17.5 kW 60Hz