Consistent with the brand, the PRESTIGE 680 S features the concept of the SportYacht, by PRESTIGE.
With her electrically opening sunroof and immense Sport Flybridge, she displays a contemporary, dynamic style. Her aft windscreen and profiled arch combine to create a truly elegant, sporty design.
The PRESTIGE 680 SportYacht features a hull design and deck layout that remain true to the PRESTIGE brand.
On the exterior, this new model with elongated lines benefits from a hull by J&J Design with a well-defined chine, designed for comfort and high performance.
The PRESTIGE 680 S conserves the technical attributes of the PRESTIGE line, with an IPS 1200 engine for easy manoeuvrability that is well suited even for short-handed cruising.
This intermediary concept, between a Flybridge and a Coupé, will seduce you with her signature look: open to the sea, in full comfort.
Prestige 680S Motor Yacht Video Gallery
Prestige 680S Motor Yacht Specifications
- Engine Option 1 2xIPS 1200 - Volvo D13 - 900 Hp
- Engine Option 2 2 x IPS 1350 - 1,000 Hp
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3450 l / 911 US gal
- Length 21.46 m/ 70’4”
- Max people 8 + 2 crew
- Certification B16
- Cruising Speed 25 kts
- Hull Length 19.08 m / 62’7"
- Hull Beam 5.33 m / 17’5"
- Draft 1.58 m / 5’2"
- Max Air Draft 5 m / 16’4"
- Light Displacement 29800 kg / 65698 Lbs
- Displacement Full Charge 39600 kg / 87303 Lbs
- Water Tank Capacity 920 l / 243 US gal
- Max Speed 30 kts
- Range at cruising speed 350 NM
- Air Conditioning Mediterranean 77000 BTU
- AC Tropical 96000 BTU
- Cabins 3/4 +1 skipper
- Berths 8 + 2 crew
- Generator 22.5 kVA- 230V
- Architect Garroni /J & J Design